Monday, July 11, 2011

Do You Smell Something?

Do you smell something? It's coming from the shelf in my kitchen.

A local dairy company, Tenuva, is offering a raffle where you collect the empty packages of 15 dairy products and mail it to them. You will then be entered into a drawing for 50,000 shekel toward a home renovation. There are 3 winners.

There will also be 100 winners for 250 shekel worth of dairy products.

So I have a pile of dairy wrappers sitting in the kitchen. 2 cottage cheese, 4 milk bags, a couple of yogurts, some chocolate pudding and a bottle of chocolate milk. I scrubbed and I scrubbed them clean, but there is still a suspicious odor emanating from that corner of the kitchen. My husband suggested keeping the stuff in the fridge until we reach 15 but I just don't have the free fridge space right now. And I can't help thinking about the poor mail man delivering moldy envelopes to the milk company on a daily basis.




So I have mold growing in my kitchen. I guess that's why they're raffling a home renovation-people will want put their winnings toward ripping down their kitchen and fumigating their home.

No comments:

Post a Comment