Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Baby Stole My Homework

There are some women in this world who are perfectly maddening. You know the type. Their house is spic n' span, their children are the positively angelic sort, always dressed in matching white outfits that stay white longer then it takes to zipper it up, and they've always breezed into the delivery room at 9 centimeters, most probably still with a spatula in hand as they passed contractions by whipping up a decadent chocolate cheese cake.

Well not I.

My one year old has been keeping me on my toes. I've never before had a child that was this mischievous at so young an age. (It usually doesn't begin to show until at LEAST 2.) He climbs into everything, rips apart everything, breaks everything, and bites everything, and puts random things up his nose. As I wrote in my previous post, my baby microwaved my digital camera. For those of you that need a recap, here's what happened: My baby microwaved my digital camera. That's the entire story.

So we spoke to an extremely helpful chap at B&H named Joseph who helped us order a new camera to suit our needs. We had it delivered to my in law's place in New York, and they had it sent to us in someone's suitcase. This was 2 weeks ago.

Yesterday my baby threw my new camera into Lake Kinneret.

No comments:

Post a Comment